Helping build a scalable future
The organization was struggling to balance exploration and execution. They had a tendency to dig too deeply into ideas that didn’t fit with their core objectives. Almost a year after establishing an Innovation Team, nothing had made it to a Pilot.
- A clear Charter and intentional set of priority areas of focus
- A clear process for evaluating opportunities and moving them towards commercialization
The organization engaged ID8 to craft a strategy and organizational process for their innovation group. The goal was to incorporate their expertise with best practices in innovation.
- A playbook and toolkit by which focus areas can be explored as a series of experiments
- An organizational design comprised of innovation champions
- Coaching series for the entire organization